Chris is an associate at the firm who focuses on commercial and business litigation. He regularly represents clients in all phases of complex state and federal litigation, including high-stakes contract and partnership disputes, claims involving fraud and deceptive trade practices, bad faith, fiduciary duties, real estate disputes, noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements, shareholder and securities litigation, construction, insurance, and torts.
Prior to joining Marshall Olson & Hull, Chris was an associate at a large firm, where he routinely counseled international and domestic entities through pre-suit evaluation, alternative dispute resolutions, litigation, and trials.
Chris also served as a law clerk to the Hon. Alia Moses of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas and as a law clerk to the Hon. Diana Song Quiroga of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas. While in law school, he served as the Assistant Managing Editor and Executive Ambassador Editor of the Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business.
- Hon. Alia Moses, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Hon. Diana Song Quiroga, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Northwestern University School of Law – J.D. 2015
Admitted to Practice
- Washington, DC
- U.S. Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Western District of Texas
- U.S. Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Northern District of Texas