Kevin is closely involved in the firm’s commercial litigation practice, assisting clients through a variety of legal matters ranging from contract disputes to employment litigation. Prior to joining Marshall Olson & Hull, Kevin gained valuable experience in construction law and trust and estate matters. Kevin uses his legal experience and passion for advocacy to obtain the best result for his clients.
Outside of the office, Kevin can be found spending time with his family and friends, watching sports, or attending the theater.
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law – J.D. (2014)
- High Honors
- William H. Leary Scholar
- Associate Articles Editor, Utah Law Review
- Brigham Young University – B.S., Psychology (2011)
Admissions to Practice
- All Utah State and Federal Courts
- Ukrainian and conversational Russian
Professional and Civic Activities
- Utah State Bar Association, Litigation and Appellate Practice Sections
- Young Lawyers Section
- Salt Lake County Bar Association